Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pictures from the students for the "Through the Window/Door/Arch" Competition

A BIG THANKS TO ALL VOTERS!!!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to vote for you favourite art projects
Our first placce was: Hannah Semple, 2nd place Tristan Moses, and 3rd place Andrew Flores-Bartoli

Some of things we took into consideration was originality and the amount of hands on work that went into the students project pieces.


NOW FOR THE PICTURES FROM OUR


2009 END OF YEAR ART EXHIBITION

AT GALLERY FABRIANO





Me with some of my art students/sponsors



Above: Two of my students and one them was one of the prize winners.




Above: One of my students next to her work
Below: Parents and family viewing the exhibition pieces.


Below: Myself and Ilsa Kleyn, the owner of Gallery Fabriano.

 
Various art by students





More art, more artists!!!



Beautiful students with their beautiful art:



they all did so well!!!






Below: Some of the prize winners below or best effort etc throughout year



All the junior students that attended the exhibition



62 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Students and Parents

I posted this comment by scrolling to the end of the page and following the prompts.

I desperately need you to leave your votes for me a.s.a.p.

Many thanks

Andrea

Anonymous said...

1 Corine
2 Andrew
3 Dominique

Stefanie said...

I have to vote for Hannah's

Anonymous said...

I vote for Hannah

Anita said...

Hannah

Unknown said...

Tristan's Aquarium is absolutely beautiful, definitely a winner!! He is a very talented boy!

Unknown said...

Tristan's AQUARIUM is absolutely beautiful!! Definitely a winner!! Tristan is a very talented boy!

Anonymous said...

Tristan's aquarium is amazing and is defenately a first prize winner.

Anonymous said...

Tristan's aquarium for 1st place.

Unknown said...

Amazing Aquarium!!! really love it

Anonymous said...

1st Tristan
2nd Corine
3rd Angelique

Anonymous said...

Aqaurium is a winner.

Anonymous said...

I love the aquarium.

Anonymous said...

The aquarium is the best, then the Christmas tree, then the garden.

Anonymous said...

I really think the aquarium must win!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Tristan

Anonymous said...

Tristan's Aquarium is a definite winner, the boy is talented, WOW

Jerome said...

Tristen' s picture look so real. I would like to nominate his for 1st prize.

Anonymous said...

I Think Tristan's aquarium is the best...he should definately win!

Anonymous said...

Tristan's Aquaruim is truly original...I vote Tristan...

Anonymous said...

1st Tristan
2nd Corine
3rd Hannah

Anonymous said...

Anonymous 1 tristan

Anonymous said...

All the entries show a lot of effort but Tristan's entry is really excellent and outshines the others and shows attention to detail and great talent. He is my choice for 1st place

Anonymous said...

I vote for the piece by Tristan of the Aquarium.

Anonymous said...

Tristan's aquarium for sure!

Lisa said...

The Aquarium one is quite nifty.

Rosemary said...

You go Tristan!!!! A beautiful piece of art work. You can see that a lot of hard work and creativity was used to create this beautiful aquarium. I feel like swimming in it. Good luck!!! You deserve first place. Stunning work.

Anonymous said...

Tristan really has great talent for his age - The aquarium is unusual and it looks alive

Anonymous said...

Tristan's aquarium is very artistic and very original. He should win.

Anonymous said...

The

Gillian said...

Go Tristan! Wow love the Aquarium

Anonymous said...

The Aquarium is a work of art and deserves first place.

Gillian said...

Truly unique...the Aquarium by Tristan gets my vote!

Anonymous said...

Tristan's aquarium for 1st place

Anonymous said...

Go Tristan for boy age of 8 WOW would like to see - what will be
able to do later in life !! Definately Aquarium - colorful

Aileen said...

Tristan you have done something very special..you clever,clever boy!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Tristan - Not every 8 year old is talented like Tristan

this is very goog project and deserve to win 1st prize

Anonymous said...

I will vote for Tristan Aquriam to be first its fantastic.

enno said...

VERY GOOD PROJECTS, I AM VOTING TRISTAN,WELL DONE TO ART STUDENTS

faye said...

Wow, this is fabulous and truly unusual.

A very creative and pretty aquarium.

Tristan,

Anonymous said...

Tristan you rock ......Noma

Unknown said...

First place must go to Tristan for his amazing Aquarium

Anonymous said...

Moe - AQUARIUM is definitely a work of ART... Well done Tristan!!!

Annie said...

Tristan for 1st place- Hannah 3r place - Angelique 2nd place - all of you are winners - the best is
Tristan with Aquarium - really life like Go Tristan Go

Anonymous said...

First place to Tristan

Anonymous said...

1 - Tristan ( a stunner )
2 - Corinne
3 - Angelique

Anonymous said...

1. Tristan....absolutely beautiful...by far the best

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE TRISTAN - Aquarium looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for Tristan that is truely amazing...

Anonymous said...

All of the kids have done well, I could not have done better...
1st place - Tristan
2nd place - Corine/Hannah
3rd place - Angelique/Ashley
What talent we have in SA...
Go Tristan!!!

Anonymous said...

Tristan's Aquarium is amazing and is definately a first prize winner.

Sue said...

Tristan's Aquarium is amazing and is definitely the BEST !!!

Melanie said...

"Aquarium"
A truly original piece!!

Anonymous said...

tristan

Handle Your Business said...

Tristan's aquarium is AWESOME!!!!
Gets my vote for 1st place!!!

Anonymous said...

That aquarium is too cute! 1st prize to Tristan

Unknown said...

The aquarium is a fine piece of art.

1st Tristan

hayden said...

WELL DONE TRISTAN. YOUR ARTWORK IS A DEFINITE WINNER.MY VOTE FOR FIRST PLACE.
DAD.

Jorja said...

My brother's aquarium is the best.
1st place to Tristan Moses.
Jorja

Jodi said...

Tristan for 1st place.His aquarium is simply the best.An artist in the making.

Melissa said...

His work of art presented, is very realistic & absolutely exquisite, it is clear that he has put in a great deal of hard work & his natural talent shines through.

A job well done, Tristan.

Alistair A said...

I vote for Trisan's Aquarium
(FINDING NEMO)...